Adult Entry Form - PDF
2013 MASSACHUSETTS BOWLING ASSOCIATION LADIES’ & MEN’S OPEN
1. This tournament is open to any Massachusetts Bowling Association (MBA) or Western
England Candlepin Association (WNECA) member center league bowler who is at least 17 years of
age as of the
first day of this tournament. League bowlers must be regular team members.
Substitute bowlers may not participate.
2. Youth bowlers who enter this tournament may not enter the 2013 MBA State Youth Championships.
bowlers who enter this tournament must apply for and present MBA average cards. Even
though this tournament is not handicapped,
average cards are required as proof of MBA or
WNECA league membership. Bowlers must have bowled at least 40 strings in
an MBA or
WNECA league to obtain an average card. Pro Series Bowlers MUST bowl in an MBA or WNECA
center and MUST
use the highest of their MBA/WNECA or Pro Series Average for their average
4. Entry form must be filled
out completely and mailed to Metro Bowl, Peabody along with the entry
fee. Make checks payable to “MBA Tournament
or Metro Bowl”. You may enter at any time, but
there will be no shifts beyond June 9th at 2PM. Proof of proper
entry is the responsibility of the
bowler. In case of default for any reason, entry fee will not be refunded.
5. All Events must be entered before the first ball is thrown. This is a 20-string event. The All Events
male and female
winners will be the bowlers with the highest 20-string total of the four events.
(Singles – 10 strings, best of
Doubles and/or Mixed Doubles – 5 strings, Teams – 5 strings).
Both Doubles and Mixed Doubles may be entered,
highest score will count towards All Events. 1st
Place All Events prize is based on a minimum of 10 entries in each group
(ladies & men)
6. This is a scratch tournament. No handicaps will be given and there are no average limitations.
7. Cash prizes will be paid 1 for each 6 entries. Both men and women’s divisions will be run
and each will have their own separate prize pools. In case of ties, cash prizes will be
divided equally. All notices
and prize money will be forwarded to the first person listed with a legible
mailing address on the entry form.
8. All ICBA rules will govern tournament play. All decisions of the tournament director will be final.
– score stands at time of default. Non-distribution of prize money will result in
suspension from further MBA Tournaments.
9. The tournament director reserves the right to add and delete from the schedule as necessary. No
be added after the last posted shift.
MAIL ENTRIES TO:
63 Foster Street
Peabody, MA 01960